1. Any game is eligible that is played face to face with real objects. If there is no agreement on what should be played, a game is selected by lottery. No game may be played more than 3 times in a row.
2. Handicaps and and stakes are up to the players to haggle over.
3. Players can wager as they see fit and as much as their bankroll contains.
4. Every 1st of the month, the current winner is payed out and then the
bankrolls are re-bought to equal amounts of a previously agreed amount N (plus penalties from the
5. Refusal to play without offering a timely alternative appointment (or missing a play date) attracts a penalty of 1/5th of the total bankroll in play in favour of the stood-up player, ie, if you hold 18 units of 20 possible ones, the penalty is 4 units.
6. You must play a minimum of 3 times a week, if all parties fail to play, a penalty of 1/5th of every stack is returned back to the cashier and added onto the next month's bankroll pot.
7. If one player bankrupts the other, winnings are payed out immediately however, the bankrolls are only reset on the 1st of each month.
8. Winnings are earmarked for toy purchases --- items that you love to have, but that are a guilt trip to buy. This way, you have no choice but to choose fun!