'Fail to Plan -- Plan to Fail' is an itinerary planner to help you organise days when you have lots of little chores, or, it you want to see how long a process you have planned actually takes (Pi*thumb^procrastination). It's quite useful for getting an idea of where your day goes.
The 'Help' drop down on the top far right has a tutorial to help you get started.
Some things to know about this little tool:
1) I didn't add a timer because I didn't want a nagplication. Also, if you're in the garden, you won't hear your computer beep.
2) The 'now' button recalculates your day's plan to start 'now', if things take longer than planned. I also find it useful to move a task to the end that I decide to do later.
3) Visually it's a bit of a jumble initially, but once you have practice (and worked through the tutorial) it's actually not as bad as it looks. I will try to fix this in later iterations.
4) The curry recipe is quite good -- it only looks that huge because I broke the process down into individual steps, it's actually not that difficult to cook ;-)
7) Cookies in HTML 4 are limited in size, so don't go crazy with too many entries/files :-D